£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Estates Acquisition Manager
Field based flexible working (Ideally located South England, London)
Salary up to £60k
Company Car or generous allowance
Private Healthcare Pension, Life Insurance, Retail Discounts included within benefits
I am working exclusively on behalf of a market leading business within the Hospitality sector in search of a Senior Estates Acquisition Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, exciting company where your expertise in acquisitions and asset management will give you exposure to exciting projects across the UK, with a predominant focus across the South region. My client require an ambitious, inquisitive individual with a strong background within Estate Management and Acquisition to join their business to drive and support across a variety of functions. This is a position that will allow the successful individual to have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
Due to business growth, my client is recruiting for a Senior Estates Acquisition Manager to help identify estates development opportunities through higher alternative use for company property assets.
- Maximise development asset value to ensure we exploit the maximum footprint of our sites, developing in tandem with post development site value/profit uplift
- Create value through acquisition of single site purchases.
- Liaise between company solicitors and agents to ensure that all transactions are completed quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Line management of the Estate development manager/s.
- Growth in Unlicensed Property estate income through development and deployment of new income streams such as EV charging and parcel collection lockers.
- Actively keep up to date with industry movements to identify development and acquisitive
- Demonstrate a passion for pubs and the industry as a whole. Be an ambassador for the team and business.
- Produce and present board proposals for commercial development and acquisition opportunities
- Positively interact with Publicans ensuring full compliance with the Pubs Code.
- Develop, maintain and grow relationships with external agents and internal company personnel to ensure both consistency and quality of information is of the highest standard.
- Coach and advise members of the Property and Operations teams in maximising individual site potential and timelines required to complete the development.
- Network in other wider property markets to develop a reputation as a reliable purchaser of pubs.
- Regularly update the board and other internal parties on estate performance.
Technical Competencies/Professional Expertise
* Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
* Ability to think creatively and be bold with decisions.
* Self-starter - a decision maker / able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent networking skills.
* Strong planning and organisation skills.
* A working knowledge of the Pubs Code
* Knowledge of the licensed property sales legal transaction process for both individual and corporate mergers, acquisitions & disposals.
* Knowledge of the property market especially licensed trade
* Understanding Profit and Loss accounts and MAT reports.
* A knowledge and understanding of commercial and licensed tied leases.
* An understanding of planning law and Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and development process.
To apply for the Senior Estates Acquisition Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.