about 1 month ago
Senior Engineer - New Product Development - Wolverhampton
Are you a Software Engineer based in the Wolverhampton who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive Wolverhampton engineering and manufacturing organisation.
The company are an Aerospace engineering company, who develop electric controls and systems. The company continuously growing with sites situated across UK.
The Engineer will be responsible for:.
- Use calculation methods to size and predict product performance M
- Make design recommendations
- Assess part non-conformances
- Support failure investigations
- Produce engineering reports and coordinate test work required to verify analysis models.
- Provide technical leadership to a project team.
- Ensure successful completion of assigned project phases within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Proficiency in Mathcad, MATLAB Simulink or equivalent.
- Desirable to have experience with design software Siemens NX or equivalent.
- Experience with developing engineering test procedures, analysis of results and fault finding.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Purchase up to 5 days additional holiday Dental & Travel Insurance
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Healthcare cash plans and health assessments Gymflex
- Tech Scheme
If you would like to more about the opportunity, then you can apply with your CV and one of our recruiters will call to discuss the role confidentially