£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus package
3 months ago
Our client, a global leader in injection testing technology is recruiting for an Embedded Electronics Engineer to join their growing and expanding engineering team.
The Embedded Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the full product life cycle of electronic, embedded software and controls aspects within the company's product range, as well as the maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products.
- Analogue, digital and high-speed electronic design.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout, preferable in Altium
- Debugging of hardware, firmware, and hydraulic / mechanical systems.
- Technical support to purchasing, production, customer support and external suppliers.
- Component, sensor, and actuator selection. Obsolescence.
- Strong communications skills, liaise with both technical and non-technical departments.
- EMC testing (in conjunction with electrical and EMC test engineers).
Qualifications / Attributes
- HNC or degree in electronic / embedded engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in both electronic and embedded software design.
- An ability to work with minimal supervision.
- PCB schematic circuit design, layout, and library management (preferably in Altium)
- Design experience in embedded processors, digital/ analogue, power supplies and EMC
- Firmware design experience
- PCB test rig and process design experience
- Understanding of EMC
- Some understanding of Revision and Machine control systems
- Basic electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic understanding
- Electronics simulation experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience in PC programming in C, C++, C#, and Python is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, please reach out on to arrange a confidential conversation.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.