£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + +plus negotiable package
about 1 year ago
Due to sustained growth our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Electronics & Systems Engineer to allow them to expand their electronic hardware design capability enabling them to meet their ambitious product development plans.
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking, multi-disciplinary team within an engineering organisation with strong links across industry and academia, where a combination of innovative products, techniques and technologies are used to support customers, operating within both the Industrial and Aerospace sectors worldwide.
- To take ownership of engineering activities and outcomes and adopt cross-functional leadership roles including Teambuilding, Professionalism and Responsibility to ensure successful delivery of tasks.
- To liaise directly with customers (including occasional UK and International travel) to understand requirements and determine suitable architectures to enable the generation of technical proposals.
- To play an active role in key projects, including leading planning activities, organisation of tasks and clearly communicating project status information to stakeholders.
- To approach problems/tasks in a flexible, creative, pragmatic and logical manner and effectively communicate engineering concepts.
- To act as a good example, provide assistance and leadership for junior colleagues and apprentices as appropriate, including motivation and empowerment in order to aid their professional development.
- To produce clear and accurate technical writing for an internal engineering audience and support the creation of documentation materials for external customers.
- To consistently exhibit a good attention to detail and thorough approach to all tasks.
- To maintain a professional attitude with internal and external customers in order to provide complete customer satisfaction.
- To share and present information and ideas effectively.
- To provide guidance and support to other departments across the business to ensure a successful outcome.
- To actively work towards the enhancement of technical and business processes along with keeping up to date with latest technologies to maintain and extend own development skills.
- Experience in a similar role
- qualified to HND / Degree level
- Experience in Digital/Analogue/Power Electronics
- Experience PCB Design.
- Experience in design for EMC and Environmental Compliance.
- Microcontroller / DSP Software experience and exposure
- Experience in the aerospace/ aeronautical engineering sectors preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Connor Jones on to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position - and hold a valid UK passport due to the travel requirements of this role.