Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + flexible working
4 months ago
Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer looking to add some spark to your career? Do you want to grow and develop with more frequency and less resistance? Is your career static at the moment with no light at the end of the tunnel?
If this could be you and you are looking to charge up your career prospects please read on…
We are working with a progressive and growing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy to help find a Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services) for a permanent position based from Newcastle. Our clients MEP team in Newcastle consists of no less than 12 people and is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to support the Directors, able to hit the ground running from day one.
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will manage projects and allocated resources such as graduates and technicians. You will be the daily point of contact for the client, contractor and project consultants maintaining the project plan.
As the successful Senior Electrical Engineer you will possess the following;
* Bachelors/master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Chartered or working toward Chartered Engineer status with either CIBSE or IET
* 3 years' experience post qualification
* Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating confidence and professionalism
* Impressive client facing skills, experience of presenting to clients
* Be able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload
* Solid technical knowledge of Electrical Engineering and general understanding of other building services disciplines and multi-disciplinary design
* Be willing to provide guidance to graduates and technicians
* Ability to work on own initiative, but also seek assistance when required
* Be able to evaluate technical and customer requirements to enable you to provide viable solutions
As the successful Senior Electrical Engineer will receive support and be given the opportunity to progress as the team grows. On offer to the successful candidate in a competitive salary plus benefits. Our client is willing to consider those on slightly more with suitable experience.
It won't come as a shock to learn that this role probably won't be around for long. Get in touch with Stephen Brandsma today to register your interest