West Midlands, England
3 months ago
A hugely exciting Senior Ecommerce Manager role working for well established retail business based in the West Midlands. A fantastic ecommerce leadership position working for high-growth retail business.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager will play the lead role in defining and delivering the ecommerce strategy ensuring sustainable growth. The role will primarily focus on commercial strategy and planning as well as managing the development and optimisation of the ecommerce site.
The role will encompass:
- Defining the overall ecommerce strategy in line with budgets, targets and overall business objectives
- Manage the D2C ecommerce platform - with a strong commercial focus. Delivering continuous growth and optimisation.
- Utilise date and insight to continuously improve optimisation and CRO with a view to continue to improve performance
- Lead in optimising and communicating the performance of ecommerce proposition and full customer journey experience.
- Manage a team of digital professionals and work close with other key teams including marketing and web development
The ideal candidate for this Senior Ecommerce Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- A wealth of D2C, retail, ecommerce experience
- A proven ablity to develop and deliver ecommerce strategy
- A demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable and profitable online growth
- A commercial, results driven mindset, whilst remaining in the detail to drive decision
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- A passion for making a difference and impacting overall business performance.
Highly competitive package.
The role is based in the West Midlands and will require a presence in the office to work closely with peers and stakeholders. A flexible working pattern will be considered.