£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a market leading retail business based in the West Midlands, is looking to recruit a Senior Ecommerce Manager.
My client is a extremely well known brand and a retail brand taking the market by storm. They are based in the West Midlands, and are recruiting on a hybrid working pattern.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager will report into the Head of Ecommerce and will lead a multi-faceted digital content and digital merchandising team. The role will oversee the trading performance of a number of international websites and apps.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager role will encompass:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of e-comm stores, bringing new ideas and innovative approaches to digital experiences to drive growth and conversion
- Drive medium and long term creative content plans.
- Work closely with internal teams to align content and ecommerce merchandising activity with wider commercial goals
- Have detailed, regional site content aligned with product launches and marketing priorities. Working with our regions and creative teams to ensure this is implemented accordingly,
The ideal candidate for the Senior Ecommerce Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven experience in leading and developing an international team of ecommerce professionals.
- Proven experience in running a fast-paced e-commerce store and a good knowledge of a front-end CMS.
- Very strong customer mindset.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience in man-management and leading a team.
Highly competitive package.