£45000.00 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a market leading retail and consumer business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
A newly shaped role, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Ecommerce and will play a lead role in driving the paid media activity.
The role will encompass:
- Managing digital marketing activity that generates visibility and engagement, supporting campaigns and the ongoing development of the user experience
- Develop and deliver the PPC strategy
- Develop and deliver the Paid Social strategy
- Regular reporting to present performance, delivery against KPIs and opportunities for development.
- Overseeing the management of website content, amending communications in line with product launches, campaign activity and product/category updates.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Strong digital marketing experience with a focus on paid search.
- A good working knowledge of PPC, paid social and affiliates
- Commercially minded with experience of directly impacting profits
Highly competitive package.
Hybrid working pattern.