My Client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast paced marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role with focus on executing mutli-channel digital campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in in moving the overall marketing strategy into a 'digital first' approach, improving the customer experience across all digital touch points and driving engagement.
This is a great opportunity to really make this role own, and would suit someone who is a self-starter, and strategic in their approach but still enjoys being hands-on in the day to day execution.
- Work with the sector specialists to develop engaging marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and deliver the best experience for partners and customer.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop a digital strategy with a focus on content creation, activation campaigns and new product launches.
- Improve the digital journey across all customer touchpoints, with ownership of all digital channels.
- Regular reporting on digital performance, using key insights to optimise campaigns going forward.
- Proactively suggesting ideas for growth and opportunity in the digital space, focusing on maximising sales, customer retention and promotions.
- Use the CRM to it's full potential, mapping out customer lifecyle journeys and ensuring each customer group is receiving tailored communications.
- Using the CMS platform to optimise the website, ensuring the customer journey is as seamless as possible.
- Work closely with the EMEA team to ensure a cohesive message is being delivered.
- Experience within a similar digital role - strong knowledge of all areas of digital marketing.
- Be a self starter, with the ability to bring new initiatives to the table and be influential.
- Manage key stakeholders across the business.
- Experience managing end to end digital campaigns, from concept through to post campaign analysis.
- Strong reporting skills, ability to take valuable data and turn them into actionable outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of improving customer journeys, SEO, and paid social campaigns.
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms (ideally Abobe Experience Manager)