£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce healthy and beauty brand, are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth an expansion, you will lead on all B2C digital marketing activities to drive brand awareness and conversion. As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will understand the brands vision and drive commercial marketing activities across a range of digital channels.
This is a great role for an enthusiastic digital marketer who wants to build their career and develop a fantastic brand. If you're motivated to take on your next challenge and are looking for the opportunity to take a leadership position in your next role - keep reading!
- Develop and deliver an overall digital marketing strategy to drive traffic to the website improve conversion rates.
- Build campaigns across a range of digital channels, including Web, Social and Email.
- Daily management of CMS Platform - ensuring content is uploaded to the website is on time and in the right place.
- Manage the social media accounts (namely Facebook and Instragram), planning and posting content.
- Stay on top of market trends, and identifying areas for growth an opportunity.
- Monitor and review digital marketing performance. Use insights to optimise future campaigns moving forward.
- Degree or other qualification within Marketing.
- Experience marketing within the B2C space, Retail / Ecommerce would be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of CMS platforms, email platforms and social channels.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Creative approach with high attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Based in Redditch - Hybrid working