Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Digital Designer
London - Flexi Working
Up to £50,000
Are you a talented Midweight or Senior Digital Designer with a proven understanding of UX?
Currently Recruiting for a Global Digital Agency who service some of the World's Biggest Automotive Clients - They are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Designer to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today.
Not only will you be tasked with creating beautifully detailed executions, you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design, combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive stories, prototypes and experiences for big global brands.
- Concept new ideas working in partnership with a UX architect
- Deliver inspiring designs that exceed expectations
- Produce dynamic and engaging full-motion prototypes
- Work on digital products across both brands
- Ensure all work is of the highest possible standard
- Present ideas to the Lead Designer, Design Director, and to the wider team
- Take ownership for projects
- Collaborate and work dynamically with in a small team
You will have in-depth digital design, motion and craft skills along with solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences, along with component libraries and design systems.
- Highly talented Senior Designer within a digital agency, or leading in-house creative team
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates high attention to detail, advanced typographic layout and template structures
- Have a firm grasp on Interaction design and user experience design
- Detailed knowledge of component libraries and complex design systems
- Expert motion graphic/animation/protoyping skills (Principle/Figma)
- Inspirational - encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills - the ability to inspire, work well with others, including freelancers and 3rd party agencies
- Collaboration with creative, technology, user experience and strategy
- A breadth of experience on multiple platforms - desktop, tablet, mobile
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and motion-based software
- Have a BA in Design, Interactive Media, or related subject (preferred, not essential)