Senior Digital Client Partner
Up to £45,000 + Commission
Birmingham - UK Remote Option or Hybrid working
Currently recruiting for a Digital Product Studio who simplify life by solving problems with brilliant digital products.
I'm looking for a highly ambitious and commercially driven Senior Client Partner to join the growing digital studio team. Reporting into the Client Services Director, you will be the key owner of the client experience, focusing your energies to be the client relationship expert for your clients. You will form strategic alliances with senior clients and own their customer experience throughout their life with The Studio to drive sales and achieve profit targets within the Commercial team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Awareness of your client's short/medium/long term strategic, business and personal objectives and plans, and ensuring all opportunities that align with the business are capitalised on.
- Establishing and maintaining strategic relationships with clients across their business at relevant seniority.
- Gain and constantly develop an understanding of your clients business, audience, marketplace and become their champion within the wider studio.
- Design and tailor an exceptional customer experience for your client to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and commercial gain.
- Forecast and commit to annual revenue and profit margin targets by client, with weekly and monthly rolling reporting.
- Define a strategic plan to achieve these targets, working with Strategists and in conjunction with Marketing.
- Forecasting annual budgets and strategic planning of resource.
- Take ownership for all client related issues, resourcing and resolving these in a timely and satisfactory manner - involving the wider team where necessary.
- 5 years experience in a commercially focused digital role within marketing or product development
- Demonstrable and proven background in growing a set of clients and consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Regularly produced quarterly and annual commercial roadmaps for both client and commercial management and delivered upon them
- Have significant exposure to Agile, Lean and Waterfall project delivery methodologies
- Operated within a fast-paced and varied agency environment
I'd love it if you…
- Have deep exposure to the sectors The Studio have traditionally operated in - retail, travel, financial services and utilities.
- Have won awards at an individual level or as part of your client's digital work
- Have been a part of a booming and successful start-up culture.
Sounding good? Apply now!