My client, a leading retail/consumer business, based in Worcestershire is looking to recruit a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager.
My client has seen incredible growth over recent years and we're now recruiting for an exceptional Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to play a key role in the development of the digital marketing strategy. They are looking someone to drive digital activity to become a larger contribution to the wider marketing mix for business.
The role will report to the Head of Ecommerce and work within the Digital and Social Media team, playing a pivotal role in driving brand and product awareness. The role will encompass:
- Ownership of the PPC programme, including search and display advertising
- Management of Paid Social activity and performance
- Managing the affiliate program
- Working closely with agencies ensuring sound use of budget and KPI delivery
- Produce detailed competitor, market and consumer analysis
- Challenge KPIs to be reactive to testing, performance and market conditions
- Managing digital marketing activity to generate brand and product awareness, as well as customer acquisition
The ideal candidate for this Senior Digital Acquisition Manager will possess a strong digital skill-set with a particular focus on paid channels (PPC, Paid Social and affiliates). You will have a strong track record of managing significant budgets and delivering strong growth. You will be commercial focused and driven.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.