Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Desktop Support Mac/Windows
Salary - Circa £30,000
Position - Permanent
Location - Birmingham
I have an opportunity for an independent, 2nd line engineer to join a unique and interesting company. Located near the New street and Moor street stations in Birmingham city centre, it is an ideal location for those commuting via public transport.
Do you have what it takes to independently support the internal staff? With around 250 vibrant staff to support, the busy fast-paced desk will keep you on your toes, so, a positive 'can do' mindset is a must.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st/2nd tier support via; telephone, remote access and in person.
- Experience supporting Mac OSX.
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365/2016, Adobe, Active Directory and other Desktop Software.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong customer facing skills and communication.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP, so if you are interested get in touch right away as the opportunity will not be around for long!
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV