£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Helpdesk/Desktop Support
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Reading
Incredible opportunity for an outgoing and proactive IT Support Engineer to join a global company. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic 1st/2nd line support engineer who has worked in a stand-alone support role or in a small team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in different environments with a broad technical knowledge of hardware support as, you will solely be responsible for all IT support on site including; conference phones, printers, routers etc.
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Providing 1st/2nd line Support to the UK.
- Following up with more complex tasks and escalating them to a higher level of technical support.
- Floor walking and monitoring shop to find issues that have not been flagged.
- Hardware/Software Desktop Support.
- Supporting mobile phones, laptops, tablets.
- Be proficient with Office 365 and windows 10.
- Previous experience in a stand-alone or small team.
- Have an outgoing, proactive, and enthusiastic personality.
- Experience with Mac/Linux/VOIP systems.
- Proficient with Administering Active Directory
- MCSA/E Certified
- CCNA/P Certified
- AWS Certified
- Experience with Mac
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with VOIP phone systems (Cisco, Avaya, 3CX)
- Networking Experience (Switching and Routing)
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the desired experience, then please apply here.
Windows 7/10, Office 365, office 2016, JDE, VoIP, 2nd line, second line, Active Directory, DNS.