Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Birmingham - fully remote.
Up to £55,000
Are you a Product designer with a background in UX/UI design and experience deciding on the strategic direction of design projects? If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
I am currently working with a leading digital transformation agency to recruit for a senior product designer to take an active role in running workshops, managing workflow, and driving projects for their key clients. You will be working along side the Head of Design to plan project timelines and resource requirements for you projects, aswell as collaborating with the wider team on larger scale projects.
Using agile working practices, you will be responsible for ensuring that experience design processes are successfully created and followed, acting as the advocate of the user in all areas of project work. You will need to have the confidence and authority to lead a design team on complex projects across a wide range of sectors, as well the adaptability to work on a range of different projects at the same time.
- Scoping, planning, and designing digital interfaces to make the right use of a flexible array of platforms
- Also designing for print and filming/editing/compositing video where required on projects
- Support the Head of Design on large-scale project definition & production
- Setting the direction for key projects and creating briefs to disseminate and collaborate on with the Product Designers
- Following project guidelines to seamlessly evolve and build out the creative assets on each project
- The application of meaningful motion design to your work as a key element and extension to the UX & UI
- Mentoring others inside and outside the business and improving internal processes
- Work with clients, their customers and users to understand their experiences, pain points and areas of opportunity when interacting with their brands
- Collaborate with the Product, Strategy and Engineering teams to ensuredeliverables are aligned to thestrategic vision of a client
- A portfolio that illustrates your strengths in both UX and your visual design skills.
- Clear evidence of user centric digital brand design
- Some experience with user research and usability testing.
- A strong working knowledge of industry standard design and prototyping tools (Figma, Framer, Sketch, InVision, Webflow etc.).
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proficient in wireframing and comfortable producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes.
This role also come with a wide range of really good benefits not limited to 39 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), fully remote, monthly team events, private healthcare plan, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption package and many more!
Apply now if you are interested!