Senior Design Manager - London - Negotiable Salary (Circa 85k)
I have been exclusively assigned to find a Senior Design Manager for one of the UK's most prestigious and premium restaurant group this is a fantastic opportunity for a design manager with experience of working within the F&B industry to join a fantastic business which will elevate your skillset and career to a whole new level with the wide range of diverse and bespoke projects they deliver.
What I'm looking for;
· Minimum 2 years F&B experience and knowledge of 'front of house' and 'back of house' operations for the design process
· Experience within FF&E layout (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment) and internal space planning
· Design and project management experience process from feasibility to completion
· Able to travel to site and design meetings.
What's on offer;
· Career Growth & The potential to grow role into an international level
· A great salary and benefits package
· Bespoke and High-end design work no layout is ever the same and concepts are always being updated across the group's different brands!
· Flexibility to work from home occasionally
Do you have an eye for design?
If so, apply now or you could miss out on what is potentially a once in a lifetime position in a great industry where your work will be the focal point of the restaurants success! Click the apply now button and I will get back to you in regards to your CV and book in a teams call to discuss everything in more detail.