Overview - Senior Demand Planner
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with a global FMCG organisation in Birmingham who are beginning the search for a Senior Demand Planner.
The business in question are a global leader within fast moving goods, known for being the go to business for a number of highly recognised brands across the globe.
In a world where sustainability is proving ever more important, this organisation are at the forefront in driving for improvements in this area.
As the Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for a medium to large multi-site business unit. The role will be supporting senior management in the design, development and distribution of the regional sales forecasting.
This in itself with have two key focuses:
- Improve the accuracy of volume forecasts to ensure the supply process is streamline
- Forecasts and budgets becoming more standardised in order to drive sales and commercial finance
- Responsible for producing the monthly forecast, the yearly plans as well as meeting the requirements of the main stakeholders: Sales, Finance, Supply Chain.
- Maximising the value that the Sales Forecasting and Budgeting tool delivers over time through ensuring we constantly seek to develop additional functionality or drive further process improvements.
- Responsible for tool governance, for ensuring consistent use of the tool as well as for the set-up of the tool for Regionally managed customers and for overseeing the monthly creation.
- Stakeholder liaison, supporting with project management and driving change management.
- Work with the assigned program and finance to ensure the programme is delivered according to the defined implementation plan.
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales and Finance teams on data development and on data governance recommendations both during programme delivery.
- Financial and Business modelling: Develop and deliver the business rules associated with the tool and ensure resources are in place
- Sales Forecasting / planning statistical algorithms set-up per customer
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an individual that has a great understanding of finance and has a proven background in sales forecasting and budgeting within a fast moving goods or consumables environment. This person will also be familiar with finance modelling as well as a proven ability to operate within a multinational, corporate environment. The successful Senior Demand Planner will also be able to engage across a varied senior stakeholder group, being able to communicate and challenge effectively.
What's on Offer
- Salary of £80,000
- Car Allowance of £7,000
- Bonus of up to 30%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension, life assurance and income protection
- Share save scheme
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme