Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you passionate about analytics and want to work for an innovative, forward thinking brand?
Do you have a background in SQL and insights?
What's the role?
- Operating globally, their mission is to partner with their clients and help transform the way they work. You will be responsible for data driven analytics to help improve the customer journey, along with turning reporting into insight and providing solutions to senior stakeholders.
What are they looking for?
- A track record in data analysis and reporting, with the ability to analyse complex data sets
- Background in writing bespoke SQL queries
- Build and maintain dashboards
- Google Analytics and A/B Testing (Advantageous)
- Great communication skills, with the capability of engaging and persuading senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Pension Contribution
- Exclusive discounts and more!
Please apply here with your CV!