Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Customer Success Manager
Remote - UK Based (Birmingham Head Office)
Up to £50,000
Are you a successful agency side client services manager, with proven account management experience? I have the perfect job for you!
I am working with a fantastic Digital Transformation Agency who are experts in looking for challenges of the customers digital journey - Then imagining, defining & building outstanding digital solutions for HUGE Global Brands - Including JLR, Volkswagen, Busy Bees Nursery, Hilton Hotels, The AA, EON - & many more.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for driving value for clients, including demonstrating results from the work the agency produces and gauging ongoing satisfaction in current partnerships. This will be seen in longevity in the relationships, increased annual spend, and seeing clients supporting you through introductions to other departments and contacts, due to utmost trust in your delivery.
You will work closely with the Commercial Sales team to onboard and manage relationships into the business, the delivery teams to ensure they are creating ongoing value, and Marketing to shout about all the success stories and results.
You'll work hard to increase the agencies industry reputation across several touchpoints and will work tirelessly to promote the agency. The core of the role is actively client facing, and you'll be confident communicating with senior business leaders via multiple channels.
- Strong, demonstrable client services experience in a commercially focused digital role (Sales biased).
- You have a proven track record in building customer satisfaction levels, with clarity around initiatives that make a difference. Your achievements aren't a 'one-off' or fluke, but are repeated and you can prove consistency in hitting targets and KPIs on outcomes on client's project and products.
- You can engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders to get insight into where the gaps in the relationship are, and steer the necessary changes.
- You can manage upwards within internal management teams to get the most from your peers and their departments.
- You're able to demonstrate your understanding of the digital industry.
- Operated within a fast-paced and agency environment.