9 months ago
My client, a leading social care and support services provider across the UK, are looking for a CRM Specialist to join the team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, and is great chance to own and drive the CRM function. You will be responsible for using valuable customer data to grow the lead pipeline, and deliver on lead generation plans to maximise conversion rates. As the go to person for CRM queries across the business you will be able to take key customer data turn these into actionable outcomes, presenting areas for growth and opportunity to key stakeholders. Managing a small team, this role will suit someone who is commercially focused, data driven and has the ability to drive change.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to develop effective CRM campaigns, to drive leads into the business and maximise conversion rates.
- A commercially focused role - you will need to love data and be results driven.
- Take customer data from the CRM database and provide actionable insight, use findings to optimise future campaigns, and accelerate growth plans for the business.
- This role will suit someone with an excellent balance of communication, commercial and data management/ reporting skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience using CRM platforms (Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable)
- Will be customer centric - keeping customers at the forefront of everything you do.
- Have a proven record in delivering effective lead generation campaigns to drive conversion rates.
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Will be data driven and analytical, with the ability to understand important data and provide actionable insights to the wider business.