Up to £29000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Job Title: Senior CRM executive
Location: Birmingham | Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: £29,000
My client, a non-for-profit organisation based in Birmingham, is looking to recruit a Senior CRM executive.
This is an exciting new role reporting directly to the Digital and CRM Manager. The Senior CRM executive will play a significant role in the process to develop, monitor and deliver a multi-channel CRM strategy that engages their members and customers with dynamic, personalised, targeted and relevant marketing campaigns across all life-cycle stages.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of the CRM and managing the end-to-end delivery of email campaigns whilst working closely with multiple teams across the company.
- Develop and implement CRM strategies that improve customer retention and increase sales.
- Manage and maintain our CRM systems, ensuring they are up to date and accurate.
- Analyse customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of automated dynamic and personalised communications - this will cover planning, briefing, building, testing and implementing all activation and on-boarding CRM communications.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices for CRM management.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar CRM Marketing position.
- Experience using a CRM system and marketing automation tools.
- Have a proactive attitude and must be able to thrive in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Be analytical with great attention to detail and ability to translate data insights into actionable outcomes.
- Have strong understanding of A/B testing and optimisation principles.
If you are a driven individual with a passion for customer relationship management and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Highly competitive package. Super exciting business.