Senior CRM Executive
Up to £28,000
Currently recruiting for a distinguished retail brand based in Herefordshire for an exciting position as a Senior CRM Executive! This is a great role that will focus on the segmentation, targeting and personalisation of customer communications.
The Senior CRM Executive will collaborate with the marketing team to improve customer retention and oversee the creation, delivery, and analysis of daily marketing communications. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge and wants to gain experience working with a forward thinking, global online retailer.
The Senior CRM Executive:
- Oversee and support the development of engaging and personalised email campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet team KPIs
- Oversee the daily execution of communications plans - with the support of CRM Executives
- Support and guidance to a team of 4 CRM Executives - providing the relevant sign-off of work where relevant on a day-to-day basis
- Understanding the businesses segmentation strategy
- Reporting and analysis of channel performance using the company's analytics tools and feeding back results
- Project lead for all team testing across both Automation and BAU emails and managing a busy testing calendar
- Supporting the Email Marketing Manager with the creation of the campaign calendar for all markets utilising previous insights gained
- Be the first point of contact for all day-to-day email communication questions and queries
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience in email marketing (essential)
- Previous experience reporting and analysis of marketing channel performance
- Highly organised with good project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure - driven by hitting targets and responsive to real-time results
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Previous line management experience (desirable)
Hybrid working approach.