Wednesbury, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you immediately available? Do you have extensive experience within a Credit Control position in the manufacturing industry?
I am seeking a Credit Controller for a well-known manufacturing organisation, based in Wednesbury for a period of 12 months. You can expect a salary between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Credit Controller duties:
- Dealing with a high volume of outgoing and inbound calls from customers/ clients
- Chasing customers via telephone, email, and letter
- Escalating issues to senior management
- Placing accounts on/ off hold in at appropriate times
- Account reconciliation
- Query resolution
- Production of statements
- Review aged debt to minimise outstanding balances
- Cash allocation
- Increasing credit limits
- Checking legal indicators and preparing accounts for litigation
Experience/ skillset required:
- Have worked within a busy credit control environment at a senior level
- Previous account reconciliation experience
- Dealt with a high volume of inbound/ outbound calls
- Can start on short notice
For more information please get in touch!