Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a market leader within the Financial Services industry who are looking for an impressive Senior Copywriter to join their ever-growing team. This is an exciting and integral role that will combine both digital and print writing whilst also directing the tone of voice for the wider business.
Hybrid working is available, so you will be able to have 2 days a week at home and a personal development programme is put in place for all team members.
- Produce, edit, and manage all content across digital and printed channels whilst working within the regulatory framework
- Provide a consistent message across customer correspondence, email marketing, social media marketing & print advertising
- Create copy for internal communications
- Liaise with the marketing team, communication team and senior stakeholders to manage briefs and create content and print for each brand within the group
- Demonstrate a key understanding of the brand, business and market through informed content which achieves results
- Proven commercial experience within creative and editorial copywriting
- A creative individual with 'outside the box' thinking and excellent grasp of grammar
- Organised and able to deliver excellent copy within a regulatory framework
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Prior experience within the Financial Services sector is a necessity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Degree qualification in English/journalism or equivalent