£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 17.5% Bonus
18 days ago
Senior Content Writer
North Worcestershire / West Midlands
Up to £35,000 + 17.5% Bonus (discretionary)
Hybrid working pattern (3 days in, 2 days out)
Our client, a global specialist defence contractor services contracts for military equipment and air crafts for the UK and US, is looking to recruit a Senior Content Writer onto their expanding Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a unique and niche sector. Working across both online and offline channels, this role allows the breath to really make the role your own.
This role is operating via a hybrid working pattern, with an excellent discretionary bonus scheme and the possibility of EU travel.
The Senior Content Writer will:
- Plan and write content for different audiences across online and offline channels
- Work on the website through CMS, optimise SEO and review the pages and suggest insight led decisions to boost conversion
- Run the company blog from the planning to delivery of engaging content
- Lead the social media calendar and channels
- Seek out relevant PR opportunities
- Review CRM workflows and email marketing
The Senior Content Writer must have:
- Excellent copy and proof reading skills
- Experience within digital marketing: SEO, CMS, social media
- Able to work on multiple projects at any one time
- Be willing to travel if required
If you would like to hear more about this role, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group.