If you're a passionate and experienced Content Writer with a love for all things B2C - this could be your perfect next role.
My client, a leading ecommerce business in the heart of Birmingham, are looking for a Senior Content Writer to join their busy and ever growing marketing team. A broad role, you will be responsible for writing engaging copy across a range of online and offline channels to drive brand awareness and increase customer acquisition.
Managing a copywriter, you will playing a key role in shaping content for big campaigns, you'll work closely with the wider marketing and digital team to ensuring key messages are delivered in an compelling and informative way. This role will suit a a hands-on, all-round creative copywriter, who is full of ideas and passionate about writing engaging copy.
- Produce a wide range of copy across web, social, email, brochures, articles and other collateral.
- Adapt copy for both long form and short form needs, ensuring brand guidelines and tone of voice is consistent.
- Help to shape the direction of campaigns by crafting bold, exciting ideas and copy.
- Ensure digital copy is SEO optimised to maximise exposure.
- Make sure copy is informative and accurate, whilst being engaging for the customer to read and understand.
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop compelling and persuasive content.
- Manage and mentor a junior copywriter.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a content creation or copy writing role
- Experience writing to a B2C audience (retail or ecommerce would be beneficial)
- Ability to a adapt tone of voice and messaging to resonate with the target customer.
- Previous line management experience is not compulsory, however a willingness to develop in this area is key.
- Able to thrive in a fast face environment and prioritise multiple projects.
This fantastic Central Birmingham-based business has won countless awards and had a fantastic working culture. They offer flexible working, loads of social activities and so many more benefits.