£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Senior Content Manager
Up to £45,000
Location - London
1/2 Days a Week in Office
Are you a driven Content Manager or Senior Content Manager with experience working Agency Side or for Well-Known Brands? Do you have exposure to top quality, luxury content?
Currently recruiting for a brilliantly creative Content Agency, who specialise in creating visually beautiful content campaigns for a variety of well-known, global clients.
You will need to have experience at a Content Manager level working with quality content, experience dealing with senior stakeholders & be passionate about creating outstanding content.
As a Senior Content Manager you will be responsible for driving and managing a range of content assets from brand campaigns to articles. You will be responsible for facilitating the entire content process from creative development to final delivery and evaluation.
Although based in London, you will only need to be in the office 1/2 days a week so if you are happy to travel from outside of London, get in touch!
You will be a smart, motivated Content Manager or Senior Content Manager with agency-side project/content management experience, working with blue chip and/or luxury clients.
- Known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- A natural team player, willing to lead whilst valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Confident in pulling together ruthlessly accurate timelines and budgets
- Comfortable in providing constructive feedback to creative specialists
- A direct and clear communicator - whether updating a client, presenting ideas or briefing internal teams