£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a fantastic travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager.
My client is a market leader in their field, delivering wonderful travel experiences near and far, focused on the 18-35 market. Now is a hugely exciting time to join, supporting global content projects and multi format content delivery across editorial, social, video and podcast/audio.
The Senior Marketing Manager position will encompass the following:
- Working at both the strategic and tactical level to develop bold, creative content for multi-channel awareness and engagement campaigns
- Work with the Editorial Content lead and Social Media Manager to continually update global campaign and activation plans and communicate these to the wider team
- Managing a roster of writers, creating briefs and coordinating submissions based on cultural trends and brand stories.
- Regularly working with our production teams, both video and design to devise content which engages both users and relevant publishers to interact with our content.
- Translating campaign and partnership projects into actionable and insightful content briefs across the creative team
- Strategic content planning, including the creation of content roadmaps and calendars
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Manager position will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience in SEO/PR/Content, either in-house or within an agency
- Evidence of creative leadership working on content-dependent digital platforms
- Experience of creating editorial and/or publishing strategies for digital marketing channels.
- Proven content management skills on content heavy platforms.
- Proficient in working at multiple speeds / timelines and with experience of designing and optimising creative workflows.
- Strong project management experience with knowledge of multiple digital disciplines and creative formats ( editorial, video, design and audio)
Highly competitive package.
London - hybrid working.