£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Content Designer
Up to £45,000
Flexible Working - 1/2 Days in the office
Are you a passionate Digital Content Designer with experience working on quality content?
Currently recruiting for a brilliantly creative Content Agency, who specialise in creating visually beautiful content campaigns for a variety of well-known, global clients.
As a Senior Content Designer, you will be responsible for creating compelling digital content and campaigns that stop people in their tracks. Also responsible for creative research, ideation, multi-platform design, art direction and reviewing digital content. You'll be a guardian of all things quality design and standout storytelling across a variety of channels and formats.
- A naturally talented designer, known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- Have an inherent interest in the beauty and personal care industries, and are skilled at scoping out trends and insights
- Have advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Have a solid understanding of a broad range of social and digital channels to create content that considers and meets these requirements, as well as pushes boundaries
- A professional and calm communicator on production sets with clients and creatives, along with showcasing confident and creative art direction
- A natural team player, willing to lead while valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to advise and assist junior designers as required in carrying out design work, as well as confidently reviewing and supporting the quality of their creative
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confidently driving conversations around design quality and constructively challenging briefs and feedback
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity