£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus scheme, car allowance
about 1 month ago
Senior Construction Project Manager - Hospitality - Up to £80,000 - Anywhere in the UK
Do you want to work for world-leading brand within the fast food area? Are you a Project/Construction Manager who has worked in a similar environment? Do you possess leadership/managerial skills?
To be successful for this role you must have answered yes to the questions above, so if this is the case then read on or save valuable time by applying now as this role will not be around for long!
Our client is a people business and strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams and giving them unrivalled opportunity to move on their career with excellent support.
You now have the opportunity to join this great business based anywhere in the UK as Construction Project Manager. Reporting into the Head of Construction you will be responsible for your own projects, as well as overseeing a team delivering multiple major capital expenditure projects and/or new restaurants across the UK.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to (full list available);
- Providing management & leadership for a team of Project Managers who are responsible for the development and construction of new builds, maintenance works in existing restaurants, closures and relocation and capital reinvestment projects in existing restaurants.
- Full KPI and performance management
- Building strong relationships with colleagues across the business
- Excellent stakeholder management across the team and franchisees
- Management responsibilities across the team
In order, to be successful you must have;
- Extensive project/construction management experience - minimum 7 years
- Track record of running projects within a similar environment
- Fantastic people management and team building skills
- Experience managing/leading a team (Essential)
- Strong technical ability
- Drive for personal career development
In return you will receive;
- Fantastic benefits scheme
- Salary up to £80,000
- Car allowance
- Clear progression path
- Bonus scheme (up to 30%)
- Shares in business
- Field based
If you would like the chance to grow and develop in an environment where there is no shortage of opportunity, get in touch now!