about 1 year ago
A national commercial fleet business with an outstanding reputation and heritage are looking to recruit a talented Senior Communications Manager into their growing media relations team.
Covering a wide geographical area from the South East to the Midlands, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and implementing a ground up communications plan to support the transformation and development of the business
- Create and deliver a communications change management plan which engages all stakeholders in the project
- Work alongside the wider marketing and business teams to deliver regular and efficient customer communications
- Define the brand architecture and lead brand reputation across all formats
- Develop and execute a media and social media strategy
- Develop external marketing and communications services to support the communications strategy
- Work with HR to develop the employer brand proposition and define communications streams to role out.
The level of position requires experience in the following:
- Experience in leading internal and external communications strategy
- Change management experience
- Excellent media relations experience
- Demonstrable skills in delivering internal communications across a broad employee base