West Midlands, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Communications & Marketing Executive
Up to £32,000 + Car Allowance
Currently recruiting for one of the UK's Leading Logistics Developers and Managers. This is an opportunity to join the Logistics Division during an exciting time of growth as they fulfil the needs of Ecommerce, Retail and Manufacturing companies, with innovative and sustainable warehouse space.
As a Senior Communications & Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Logistics & the wider team with their business plan through effective marketing and communications. You will also be responsible for copywriting, campaign management, email marketing, marketing budget management, social media management & supporting event organisation.
I am looking for a dynamic and passionate marketing professional who can apply the fundamentals of marketing to create and deliver messages and stories to different audience groups. Someone who can respond to the requirements of multiple stakeholders and deliver campaigns and projects to time and budget.
- Capable of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns for multiple projects
- Experience of copywriting, content creation, events and campaign management
- Good working knowledge and application of social and digital activities and how to blend into a campaign, project or initiative
- Email campaign management as part of the marketing mix including measuring success
- Application and management of website and use of content management tools
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent at building relationships and flexible in the management of multiple stakeholders
- Lead and deliver projects and campaigns on time to budget with full measurement and reporting
- Prepare and coordinate marketing and communications materials to support scheme development and leasing
- Manage the production of signage & brochures
- Organise and manage scheme and agent events
- Gather content, liaise with internal/external design/suppliers to produce relevant and accurate content
- Monitor competitor marketing initiatives materials and tools
- Support the submission of industry awards
- Oversight and management of film and graphics production to support digital engagement