West Midlands, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Senior Communications & Marketing Executive
Up to £32,000 + Car Allowance
Currently recruiting for one of the UK's Leading Logistics Developers and Managers. This is an opportunity to join the Logistics Division during an exciting time of growth as they fulfil the needs of Ecommerce, Retail and Manufacturing companies, with innovative and sustainable warehouse space.
As a Senior Communications & Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting Logistics & the wider team with their business plan through effective marketing and communications. You will also be responsible for copywriting, campaign management, email marketing, marketing budget management, social media management & supporting event organisation.
I am looking for a dynamic and passionate marketing professional who can apply the fundamentals of marketing to create and deliver messages and stories to different audience groups. Someone who can respond to the requirements of multiple stakeholders and deliver campaigns and projects to time and budget.
- Proven experience in marketing and/or communications related to the above key accountabilities
- Experience working with a range of internal clients and external contacts, including senior teams
- Ideally real estate and built environment industry experience but outside sectors considered
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple work streams
- Excellent at building relationships and flexible in the management of multiple stakeholders
- Capable of managing multiple projects, events and project budgets
- Able to write / review strong and persuasive materials
- Understanding of content management e.g. Wordpress, HTML emailers
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics
- Prepared to travel to the regional offices to co-ordinate activities and campaigns as reasonably appropriate