£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to work on an exciting project on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be based in either Nottingham, Manchester or London although the role is home based to start with a hybrid approach moving forward.
You will have responsibility for the adoption of the NAO framework across the commercial team and will design plans that successfully deliver strategic improvements to cost and time. You will drive value for money by ensuring that all contracts and commercial processes are effective. You will also drive and optimise commercial relationships and commercial opportunities with C-Suite Stakeholders. There will be a strong focus on contributing to development of contract terms and conditions and you will also working with business analysts to incorporate service requirements into requirement specification schedules. You will also contribute to the development of pricing mechanisms, service levels and service credit mechanisms
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant commercial role
- Experience of the NAO framework and audit
- Experience managing supplier contracts through procurement and service delivery
- Strong C-Suite level stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of identifying and delivering new business opportunities
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to review/quality assure documentation and provide constructive feedback
- If you have a CIPS qualification or a project or programme management qualification this is an advantage along with experience of telecoms, utilities or energy contracts
- Experience of working within a regulated environment is also an advantage
In return, you will receive a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits.