Coventry, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an exciting and growing division within a leading and prestigious automotive manufacturing brand as they seek to appoint a Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
Our client requires a qualified (ACA /ACMA/ACCA) and experienced senior finance professional with a proven track record of working closely with and influencing senior director-level stakeholders in a manufacturing business.
This position sits within a matrix reporting structure so this role will be best suited to someone that is comfortable working autonomously and reporting on a day-to-day basis to a non-financial stakeholder.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial control of the programmes at both a multi-year programme and fiscal year level.
- Budgeting, forecasting & monthly variance analysis.
- Business partnering the group central commercial functions, particularly on the management of costs and providing the central commercial function with decision support as well as coordinating the forecasting process.
- Preparing annual financial statements preparation under IFRS & external audit coordination.
- Finance lead at programme steering committees and providing key support though business partnering in supplier negotiations.
- Updating and developing aspects of the pricing model.
- Oversight and responsibility of invoicing, revenue recognition, parts management and billing.
- Provision of predictive financial modelling to support sales planning and decision making.
- Key contact for external parties regarding financial regulations.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Manufacturing experience is essential and non-negotiable (automotive - advantageous)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ACA /ACMA/ACCA Qualified
- Working in a matrix reporting structure (advantageous)
- Strong communication and business partnering skills