£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car Scheme, Pension & PHI
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a true motorsport icon as they seek to add a Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner to their growing finance team based in Northampton.
This superb position will focus on providing the business with accurate and insightful financial analysis & forecasting to improve decision making capabilities across their commercial teams.
Our prestigious client is undergoing a sustained period of change and transformation, with significant capital investment into operations and resource, they are now well positioned to drive forward and disrupt the status quo in their respective industry.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- To build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with senior executive leaders and budget holders.
- Be the main point of contact and lead on all financial matters across the commercial department, including but not limited to:
- Involvement in new sponsorship & licensing agreements
- The delivery of rights provided to sponsors
- Events & Hospitality
- Influence decision-making through delivering strong analysis and insight on business opportunities; providing options and scenarios for decisions to be made.
- Calculation of staff commission payments in line with policy and reconciling payments made through payroll.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial Regulations through strong knowledge and application of the rules in line with company policy and identification of additional opportunities.
- Development of management information to meet stakeholder requirements and to provide additional insight.
- Ownership of all budgeting and re-forecasting processes for the department.
- Identification and implementation of process and system improvements across the department.
- Assisting with additional ad-hoc requests to support the business when required.