Solihull, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Pension
3 months ago
Job Title: Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Salary/Benefits: Up to £45,000 with 5K Car Allowance, Company Pension, Full Study Support & 25 Days Holiday
Overview of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large corporate organisation who are looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to be based out of their site in Solihull. This organisation is one of the largest businesses within the financial services sector holding a strong presence in the UK and overseas.
How can this role benefit you? Not only can this position offer you a competitive package you'll have the opportunity to join a reputable firm that will be able to offer you continuous development and progression throughout your financial career.
- Provide consistent date feeds and develop and maintain pricing and business case models in line with the products of the business
- Hold a strong understanding of all products offered by the business and the key factors driving profitability
- Develop business understanding of customer, partner and product profitability and drivers in conjunction with customer insight, marketing, commercial and risk
- Product performance dashboards to drive the business and identify key trends within the business from an analytical basis
Requirements of the Role:
- Must be part or newly qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA or equivalent
- Must have previous experience in a financial Analytical role
- Able to challenge procedures and make recommendations
- Understanding on P&L and finance modelling
- Experience within pricing and financial services
If you are someone who fits the above criteria and would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield on 0121 752 3824 or email for a confidential conversation.