Senior Civil Engineer
Up to £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a fantastic civil and structural engineering consultants who are employing on a remote basis.
The business specialises in a variety of sectors including Heavy Civil, Commercial, residential, water and wastewater projects across the Civil & Structural discipline.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual with experience in designer infrastructure, Roads and Highways, Drainage, Cut & Fill as well as the ability and experience to use Civils' 3D or PDS software. Working with this expanding business it enables the right candidate to step up or progress with a busy and exciting consultancy that can offer you the right development needs to grow your career to the next level.
Responsibilities of Senior Civil Engineer
- The production of infrastructure design packages
- Clients contact for technical and design matters
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Leadership - Helping and developing the Junior Team of engineers
- Provide support in bid preparation and the work winning process
- Providing support and integration to other design teams
- Undertake design reviews
The successful Senior Civil Engineer
- Civils' 3D or Micro drainage PDS experience essential
- Experience of delivering S.38, S.104 and S.278 technical packages
- Experience of residential, commercial and land development
- Lots of experience in conceptual and detailed design of development infrastructure which includes earthworks, roads, and drainage]
- DMRB, SuDs
What's on offer for this Senior Civil Engineer
A competitive salary which will be open to candidates of the right experience, attractable benefits, and flexibility to improve your work life balance. Interested yet? Apply now and let's have a chat.
- Option of Fully Remote Working
- Paid overtime of time and a half
- Pension scheme contribution
- 32 days holiday + increase with long service
- Health care benefits
- Death in service salary x4