£47000 - £56000 per annum
6 days ago
Category Lead/Senior Buyer
Up to £56,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Are you passionate about procurement that makes a difference, and enjoy having a pride in the organisation you work for? If so, then this could be the ideal opportunity for some like you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a multinational market leader to join a successful procurement team that will offer growth, progression, and job satisfaction.
Candidates will need experience in high spends and will have run multiple, high complex tenders. Candidates from an engineering or utilities background would be most suited.
Ideal experience listed below:
- Practical experience in supporting development and delivery of category or sourcing strategies and management of tendering events.
* Can confidently communicate, engage, and build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
* Effective project management skills.
* Can collate and organise data, analyse commercial issues and bring insight to the detail of costs and contracts.
* Can navigate their own way through a complex organisation and effectively solve problems.
* Are proactive with a positive attitude and desire to learn.
* Demonstrate role model behaviours by evidencing 'finding a better way', 'doing the right thing' and 'making it happen' values.
* A passion for enabling an affordable net zero and are motivated to make a difference.
* A CIPS qualification or working towards is beneficial
A generous pension scheme - we double match your contribution up to 12%.
* 26 days' annual leave plus the option to buy/sell up to 5 days per year.
* Life insurance - 10 x annual salary
* Flexible benefits (Salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, Support via employee assistance lines and matched charity plus many more)
- Induction training on our core Procurement processes and support with regular ongoing learning and personal development including CIPS membership
* Financial support to help cover the cost of professional membership subscriptions, course fees, books, exam fees and time off for study leave
* Generous family friendly policies and family care benefits
* Access to numerous apps which support health, fitness and wellbeing