Up to £45000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Senior Buyer? Do you have experience of procurement within the automotive sector? How would you like to join the procurement team of a leading automotive organisation based in Warwickshire? If so, please read on, this could be a perfect role for you.
As Senior Buyer you supervise a team of Buyers and support the Purchasing Manager. You will procure a range of commodities whilst maintaining a commercial outlook and a business partnering approach. You will represent purchasing at cross functional meetings and present reports to senior management. You will develop individuals and the whole team to include training and upskilling and will ensure that performance targets are met.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous procurement experience within the automotive industry
- Team management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to get up to speed quickly and deliver
- Strong communication skills
- CIPS Qualified, or working towards
- A full driving license and passport as you may be required to travel within the UK and internationally
In return the successful Senior Buyer will receive a salary of circa £45,000 plus benefits as well as the opportunity to work for an excellent procurement department. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.