Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a Senior Buyer with a background in fleet or engineering? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, where you can join a growing, greenfield department?
I'm recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join this growing procurement function. The role is home-based, but initially there will be travel within the UK.
As Senior Buyer, you will support projects and will also support the Category Manager in strategic procurement projects. You will deliver value through strategic sourcing projects and will negotiate contracts with a range of suppliers.
You will identify and establish strong working relationships internal stakeholders to give effective procurement support and will manipulate and extract data to find opportunities to make savings.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Previous experience in procurement role
- Experience of fleet or engineering procurement is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to travel
- Strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £50,000 plus benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.