Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Solihull - £50,000 per annum
Growing business based in Solihull is looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join their expanding team and help drive and deliver Business Intelligence and Analytics across the business.
As a Senior BI Analyst you will have strong influence on the end to end BI solutions including ETL, transactional model build, data warehouse design and BI reporting. You will be able to feedback to the business so they understand trends, insights and influencing group strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Design and develop automated solutions to assist the business in its operation, using Power BI, Excel and the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 suite of products
- Strong SQL background, with experience of T-SQL & SSIS
- Investigate and remediate issues arising in the overnight model runs
- Analysing trends in the performance and behaviours of data
- Analytically focused and detail conscious
- Production of regular reporting
- Ongoing validation of data and model results
- Ad hoc reporting solutions as and when requested by the business
- Producing analysis and insight to understand model performance
- Provide recommendations to the business based on the results of analysis undertaken
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to work for a business where BI and Analytic's are a business driver. This business has heavily invested in his BI function and will continue to invest. Salary from £45,000 -£50,000 per annum plus benefits.