£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Senior Business Development Manager
£70,000 - £80,000
Hybrid | Multi-locations considered
Locations: Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, London and Reading.
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading Top 40 law firm to recruit an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join their established team.
You will be delivering strategic advice and leading external marketing activity for the firm's Advisory Services sector. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm that has won awards for their innovation.
Recent experience in a law firm in both a marketing and business development capacity is an essential requirement of this role.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Achieve targeted outcomes by aligning operational actions with strategic plans
- Spearhead thought leadership to enhance visibility, attract potential customers, and foster strong client connections
- Mentor high-level partners to enhance client and prospect associations and establish a strong market presence
- Upholding brand values
- Lead generation
- Identifying prospects for strategic cross selling
- Liaise with the Division Head & BD team to assess priority growth areas
- Strategically advise the Division on BD activity
- Lead generation: assess new opportunities for revenue / income
- Identify and measure marketing and BD tactics for the division
- Assist with client development and bids activity
- Considerable experience in a marketing, BD & law setting
- Considerable experience in a legal business development setting
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Stakeholder management: able to influence at a senior level
- Able to work collaboratively with the wider team
If you have the essential criteria for this role and would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'