£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits package
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a popular Midlands-based Organisation. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background within the build of platforms, and more specifically mobile application enablement experience.
You will be working within an Agile environment alongside another Senior Business Analyst to help create a brand new mobile application for the business which they view as a critical project for 2021. Ideally you will have a strong digital and IT background with an appreciation for analytic design. The role of Senior Business Analyst role does require someone from a technical background alongside a requirement for candidates to have experience within Modeling Techniques with a specific focus on UML.
This role would suit a Senior Business Analyst who has previous experience within a technically hands on role such as a development, or a strong appreciation for digital development.
- You will be excited by change and have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions, shaping and scoping the project right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
- You will have experience of taking the lead for business analysis on projects or programmes, with responsibility for the approach, critical assessment and quality of delivery. Experience of analysis, facilitation and business readiness on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential.
- You will be seen as a role model in leading and motivating a team, having significant experience of leading and directing other analysts or business staff, and forecasting resource needs for the analysis workstreams.
- You will be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives.
- You understand the overarching business strategy and the impact that design decisions have on stakeholders. You'll be able to articulate issues and design concepts clearly to stakeholders and project team members,
- You will influence opinion at all levels of the organisation, listening, challenging and collaboratively solving to deliver both business and programme outcomes, and not afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done whilst influencing others to follow.
- You will interpret and challenge business needs and work with technical teams and solution owners to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements.
- You will maintain a line of sight across multiple workstreams or projects, you will be able to look for contradictions and gaps in proposed changes and make recommendations for solutions.
- Professsional business analysis qualifications and/or agile practitioner
- Digital specialist specifically within applications
- A brilliant problem solver, with an innovative attitude and the ability to deal with complex issues when they arise
If this role sounds of interest then please get in touch to find out more.