£45000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
We are currently working with a well know Midlands based organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their team. You will be working with other Change professionals in a Agile environment to support business critical projects they have upcoming.
- You will be excited by change and have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions, shaping and scoping the project right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
- You will have experience of taking the lead for business analysis on projects or programmes, with responsibility for the approach, critical assessment and quality of delivery. Experience of analysis, facilitation and business readiness on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential.
- You will be seen as a role model in leading and motivating a team, having significant experience of leading and directing other analysts or business staff, and forecasting resource needs for the analysis workstreams.
- You will be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives.
- You understand the overarching business strategy and the impact that design decisions have on stakeholders. You'll be able to articulate issues and design concepts clearly to stakeholders and project team members,
- You will influence opinion at all levels of the organisation, listening, challenging and collaboratively solving to deliver both business and programme outcomes, and not afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done whilst influencing others to follow.
- You will interpret and challenge business needs and work with technical teams and solution owners to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements.
- You will maintain a line of sight across multiple workstreams or projects, you will be able to look for contradictions and gaps in proposed changes and make recommendations for solutions.
- Experience in a similar role
- Professional Business Analysis qualifications
- Senior stakeholder management experience, operating at all levels
- Ability to create data to support trends
- Ability to remain focused on business requirements and articulate solutions
- Line management or mentoring experience