Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £38,000
Hybrid working available
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnered with a leading international law firm to recruit an experienced Senior Bids Writer onto their successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step within their career within a multi-faceted and dynamic role. With an excellent location, hybrid working available and a thriving team- this role has a lot to offer.
As a Senior Bids Writer, you will collate and develop complex information into text and then facilitate this through to its communication to win bids for the wider business.
The Senior Bids Writer will also:
- Lead, develop and manage knowledge management practices
- Research and gather information to build within bids
- Identify relevant content for use from the bids teams and maintain a large bids library
- Identify new tender opportunities and distribute to the Head of Bids, Bids Team and Key Stakeholders
- Monitor and report on bid statistics
- Support on contributing high profile Bids
- Liaise with subject specialists in Bids, Legal and Services Teams & Business Development Teams
- Copyediting to a best practice market expectation
- Deliver compliant PQQs/RFIs and ITTs/RFPs
- Provide support on commercial decisions and using expert knowledge to advise on market expectations
- Contribute to the firms credibility through high quality presentations of Bid submissions
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing tender teams / knowledge of Bidding best practices
- Able to produce high quality proposal content
- Experience in key review meetings / final document reviews / content sign offs and document production
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'