Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Bids Manager
Birmingham | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading law firm to recruit a Senior Bids Manager onto the team.
Liaising with all partners and fee earners across the business, the Senior Bids Manager will endeavour to win profitable work through the bids and tender process, share best practice and support the overall bid strategy and pricing. Externally, the Senior Bids Writer will liaise with clients, contractors, and other firms.
Bids Management experience is an essential requirement of this role.
The Senior Bids Writer:
- Responsible for delivery tender responses within compliance guidelines
- Provide high quality advice to relevant partners and fee earners about their overall sales approach and win / bid strategies
- Work on pricing aspects of a bid in line with the overall bid strategy
- Create author / bid content and add value to tenders
- Work towards time lines
- Liaise, manage, and organise virtual bids teams from other locations
- Share bids best practice
- Support the Head of BD and the BD Director
- Post review on all formal bids looking at win/losses, recording lessons-learned, and reporting key findings
- Communicate all relevant progress with partners throughout a tender process
- Experience in a similar bid's role
- Legal services experience is desirable but not essential
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Significant experience of managing large tender teams
- Able to influence at a high level
- Project management experience is key
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Reach out for more information!