Up to £70000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Senior Bid and New Business Manager
£65,0000 - £70,000
Locations considered: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Thames Valley, Solent.
Our client, a leading & innovative Top 50 law firm is looking for a Senior Bid and New Business Manager to join their established team.
The successful candidate will lead a team of 3 managers and support the wider team to provide senior support where needed. You will offer a creative steer to generate superior, client centric proposals that set this firm apart from the rest.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody that is currently working at Bid Manager level within a law firm and looking to take the next step in their career.
Experience from a law firm in a similar role is an essential criteria of this role.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Guide the Bids and New business team
- Evaluate the Bid opportunities and their ROI within the Bid to Win process
- Operate at a senior level with senior Partners and key stakeholders
- Advise Partners on tender responses or business opportunities
- Manage new opportunities through research, coaching and creating documentation
- End to end support from kick of meetings, through to ensuring a smooth process post win
- Maintain a high Bid win rate and conduct briefings to assess any unsuccessful Bids
- CIM qualified or degree educated
- Significant experience within a law firm in a similar role
- Outstanding communicator
- Able to build relationships and influence & operate at a senior level
- Able to work toward deadlines and manage workload
If you have the essential criteria for this role and would like further information, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group.