Birmingham, West Midlands
11 months ago
Senior Architectural Technician
Based in the West Midlands our client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Architectural CAD Technician to join their expanding team. The position would suit someone with experience, knowledge and passion to work within a creative architectural practice.
COMPANY PROFILE - Senior Architectural Technician:
This multi-disciplined Architectural Practice was firm formed on the basis exceeding client expectations and providing a complete service. They take huge pride in their work and continue to provide a leading service to their clients across the UK.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES - Senior Architectural Technician:
- Produce details Revit & CAD drawings
- Line/team management
- Develop 3D Structural models
- Working closely with the wider organisation and design teams
- Carrying out technical reviews of the design drawings
- Supporting projects where required
- Attending project meetings
PERSON PROFILE - Senior Architectural Technician:
- High level of experience in Revit Software
- High level of experience in a variety of CAD packages
- Experience in working with Projects from £20M+
- Good knowledge and working experience of RIBA 4-6 management process.
- Working knowledge of JCT contracts essential
- Experience of working on High Density Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use Developments.
- Self-motivated, punctual and analytical.
- Multi-tasker with excellent follow up skills.
PACKAGE - Senior Architectural Technician:
Salary guide: Competitive
Please contact us for a confidential chat on this role as a Senior Architectural Technician.